PHP is an open-source, interpreted, and object-oriented scripting language that can be executed at the server-side. PHP is well suited for web development.
What You Should Already Know
Before you continue you should have a basic understanding of the following:
PHP Important Information :
- PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
- PHP is a server-side scripting language, which is used to manage the dynamic content of the website.
- PHP can be embedded into HTML.
- PHP is an interpreted language, i.e., there is no need for compilation.
- PHP is faster than other scripting languages, for example, ASP and JSP.
- PHP is an object-oriented language.
- PHP is an open-source scripting language.
- PHP is simple and easy to learn.